2018 Angel Tree PROCESS:
(Registration has concluded for 2018)
Applicants are required to come to The Salvation Army Louisville Area Command office at 911 S. Brook Street to pick up a registration appointment letter. This letter must be picked up in person at our office, but can be picked up by someone other than the applicant (i.e. a grandparent, friend, etc.). The letter will contain a date and time for you come register your family for the Angel Tree Program.
**Registration dates for 2019 TBD**
When you return for your registration appointment noted on your letter, the following information is required in order to complete your registration appointment: **PLEASE NOTE** Registration will be held at our Christmas Joy Center (6306 Kenjoy Drive, Louisville, KY 40214)
· Your Appointment Letter;
· Picture ID for the person making the application;
· Birth Certificates or shot records for ALL eligible children, 0 -12 years of age;
· Proof of child’s residence in Jefferson, Oldham, Bullitt or Spencer County; report card, proof of current school enrollment, WIC paperwork or shot record.
· Please know the pant, shirt, shoes sizes and toy choice for each child;
· These are the only acceptable forms of income verification: Current Paycheck stubs,
Unemployment benefit paperwork, DHS paperwork, or SSI paperwork.
· Proof of current address within Jefferson, Oldham, Bullitt or Spencer County, such as utility bill or lease.
REGISTRATION PROCESS TAKES APPROXIMATELY 30 MINUTES
To avoid long lines, please do not arrive early for your appointment.
DO NOT BRING YOUR CHILDREN TO YOUR REGISTRATION APPOINTMENT.
Note: All members of the household must be accounted for with some type of identification or birth certificate. If you say 10 people live in your household, you must have 10 IDs or birth certificates. No exceptions!
For questions, please call the Angel Tree hotline at 502.671.4935